We are very proud to present our Whole School Evaluation Report
Here are the Key Findings
· The school is inclusive, student centred and community focused.
· The principal and deputy principal provide excellent leadership.
· The school community is engaged in ongoing collaborative planning.
· There are excellent communication structures in all aspects of school life.
· There are various student-support and pastoral-care structures which provide a
cohesive and strong network of supports for students.
· The work of special-needs and learning-support team is commendable.
· The quality of teaching and learning was very good in the vast majority of lessons
observed and exemplary in over half of those.
· The school has a considerable capacity for self evaluation and improvement.
· Enrolment has been increasing steadily and currently, the school is over maximum
To read the full report click report5_71390Q